Alphonsa is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
A member of the Stone Shields, Alphonsa is a proud Northerner who isn't about to have a jumped-up ganger polute the ranks of her phalanx with his antics.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
Fatebinder Time: You decide whether Halfways-Dead and his gang can join up with the Disfavored
Fatebinder[edit | edit source]
- You decide whether Halfways-Dead should be given the opportunity to fight under the Disfavored.
- On one hand, Graven Ashe only permits Northerners picked by him to fight in the ranks of the phalanx. On the other, Halfways-Dead is fullways dead if he goes back to the Chorus and the Disfavored really provide everything he and his gang ever wanted out of the military.
- Abandoning the duties of a soldier is unforgivable. You can order his immediate execution.→→ You can also order Alphonsa to hunt down the rest of the gang.→→. This will incur in Bleden Mark Wrath.
- You can consign him to hard labor.
- Or kick him out of the military entirely with a stipulation to live his life as best he can.→ Barik likes this. This will incur in Bleden Mark Wrath as well.
- Or you can accept a bribe (75 rings) and let him train. Understandably, this pisses the Disfavored off.→
Inventory[edit | edit source]