Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Chaos is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
Member of a gang who just offed its own leader, Vile Arsen. The four agreed to off their boss and split the spoils four ways, as they've watching him stash away entire bags of jewels and cartfuls of rings after Azure crumbled. They're entitled to it, given that the bastard refused to give them their share after they hauled the loot for him, and even beat two of them for fun.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
This character is involved in an adjudication opportunity.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- This is an adjudication opportunity. The hordesmen want you to rule how the loot should be split (Subterfuge 29 helps making them truthful).
- They explain the situation as this:
- Requiem suggested the plan. After Gin distracted Arsen, she was responsible for stabbing him after hiding in the straw bedding.
- Calamity Gin was responsible for distracting Arsen, brewing a fine hooch and then getting him out of his armor as she distracted him further.
- Chaos was responsible for killing Arsen after Requiem stabbed him, delivering the coup de grace as he crawled out of the tent. He dismembered his body and scattered it across the camp, between the fighting pit, latrines, and a hungry beastman.
- Gnashing Nils was the designated victim, tortured by Vile Arsen endlessly.
- There are several resolutions:
- Majority goes to Nils as recompense for her suffering, remainder evenly split.→
- Half the shares to Requiem for organizing the mutiny, the remainder in your pocket. You receive 300 rings. →
- Half the shares to Calamity for distracting Arsen, the rest split evenly. You get jack.
- All assigned to Chaos, for carrying the burden of punishment and in recognition of his work. You receive 300 rings for making this ruling.
- Split the cache evenly.→
- Destroy the cache as the cause of the squabble.→