Tyranny inherits many of the console commands from Pillars of Eternity, which allow for manipulating inventory, character stats, and more.
Enabling console commands[edit | edit source]
- In order to activate console commands, you need press the tilde key (
~), hit Enter, and type in
- Once entered, the command activates cheat mode and disables achievements for this particular game. Reloading a save where cheats weren't activated enables them again.
Basic commands[edit | edit source]
- Most commands require a target; the player character is simply called
AttributeScore character attribute value: Sets base value of given attribute.
Skill character skill value: Sets base value of given skill (eg. skill player lore 100).
AddAbility target abilityname: Adds an ability.
AddItem itemcode quantity: Adds an item in the specified quantity to the player character's inventory.
GiveItem itemcode quantity: Adds an item in the specified quantity to the stash (recommended).
AddExperience amount: Adds the specified amount of experience.
addbelief amount: Adds power (used to cast Edicts).
advancetimebyhours amount: Advances time by the specified amount of hours.
StartQuest questid: Starts the specified quest.
SetGlobalValue globalid value: Sets the specified global value to the specified value.
AreaTransition MapName PointLocation: Teleport to the specified area.
reputationsetaxisrank [id] [1 = wrath, 0 = favor] [ammount 0-6] -1: Set Loyalty/Fear or Favor/Wrath for the specified id (see below).
Codes[edit | edit source]
- To find specific item codes, consult the individual item pages (eg. rings for money, artifacts for artifacts etc.). A quick way to fatten your wallet with 100,000 rings and 50 each of Spire resources is the following:
additem money_01_ir 10 giveitem RES_SkyPillar_AlchemySupplies 50 giveitem RES_SkyPillar_Ingot_Bronze 50 giveitem RES_SkyPillar_Ingot_Iron 50 giveitem RES_SkyPillar_Scrolls 50 giveitem RES_SkyPillar_Hide 50
- For a list of global variables, see List of global variables in Tyranny.
- For a list of location map names, see List of maps.
Reputation IDs[edit | edit source]
The following IDs can be used with the "reputationsetaxisrank" command. For example, if you wanted to set your favor with Graven Ashe to 6 (maximum), you would use the command "reputationsetaxisrank 25 0 6 -1". Some reputations are flags for obtained artifacts.
1 = Scarlet Chorus 2 = Disfavored 3 = Kills-in-shadow 4 = Barik 5 = ? 6 = ? 7 = Lantry 8 = Verse 9 = Eb 10 = Sirin 11 = ? 12 = Unbroken 13 = Vendrian guard 14 = ? 15 = Brotherhood 16 = Tribe 17 = ? 18 = Sages 19 = Forge-bound 20 = ? 21 = ? 22 = ? 23 = ? 24 = Tunon 25 = Graven Ashe 26 = Voices of Nerat 27 = Bleden Mark 28 = Dauntless 29 = Steadfast 30 = Wave 31 = Helm of the first 32 = Magebane 33 = The azure shield 34 = Staff of hours 35 = The face 36 = The peacemaker 37 = The final scream 38 = The binding 39 = ? 40 = ? 41 = Lethian 42 = Stone sea