From Tyranny Wiki
Like Pillars of Eternity and Infinity Engine games, you can use a custom portrait in the game.
Installing a custom portrait[edit | edit source]
- You need two images: One large and one small, both in .PNG format.
- The large one needs to be 210x330 pixels and end in _lg.png (so Testy's custom portrait would be Testy_lg.png).
- The small one needs to be 76x96 pixels and end in _sm.png (Testy's custom portrait would be Testy_sm.png).
- Place the portraits in the Tyranny_Data/data/art/gui/portraits/player/ directory, in either the male or female directory (the game displays both folders during character creation, so the placement only affects the order in which everything is displayed).
- You can select the portrait during character creation or switch to it by using the gear icon displayed on your character's portrait in inventory.