Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Like Pillars of Eternity and Infinity Engine games, you can use a custom portrait in the game.
Installing a custom portrait[edit | edit source]
- You need two images: One large and one small, both in .PNG format.
- The large one needs to be 210x330 pixels and end in _lg.png (so Testy's custom portrait would be Testy_lg.png).
- The small one needs to be 76x96 pixels and end in _sm.png (Testy's custom portrait would be Testy_sm.png).
- Place the portraits in the Data/data/art/gui/portraits/player/ directory, in either the male or female directory (the game displays both folders during character creation, so the placement only affects the order in which everything is displayed).
- You can select the portrait during character creation or switch to it by using the gear icon displayed on your character's portrait in inventory.