Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Dirge is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
A gang boss operating out of Cacophony, Dirge has been pursuing a Sage from Lethian's Crossing to the Stone Sea, who managed to corner her before she entered the Oldwalls - or so he claims. Wrathrot, his lieutenant, is accusing Dirge of actually entering the Oldwalls, thus violating Kyros' law. Dirge is understandably upset, as it would not only earn him a death sentence (or a similar fate), but also allow Wrathrot to seize control of his gang.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
This character is involved in an adjudication opportunity.
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- This is an adjudication opportunity. Dirge is charged by Wrathrot with entering Oldwalls against the explicit provisions of Kyros' law. Neither has evidence to back up their claims, as Dirge claims he took the Sage down before she made it past the breach - and adds that Wrathrot's pretense of desiring justice be done is just a sham. The man just wants to seize control of his gang. He also points out that Wrathrot was in the breach with him, making them both culpable.
- You can question both to figure out the truth, pointing out that only the agents of Tunon or those operating under direct orders from Kyros can enter the Oldwalls. Questioning whether Dirge took anything from the Oldwalls allows you to seize a Sigil of Influential Domain.
- In the end, you can play with sentences:
- Give both 50 lashes for wasting your time, without bothering to investigate.→→
- Sentence Dirge to death or 50 lashes. Alternatively, you can extort him for 500 rings (lying that's the payment or 15 years of hard labor).→
- Or sentence Wrathrot for being a lying, scheming piece of Beast crap. If you first state you will sentence Dirge, but then switch to Wrathrot, Bleden Mark enjoys that. Then you can sentence Wrathrot to losing two fingers, a fine of 300 rings (he doesn't want to spend 3 years doing hard labor), or use Subterfuge 39 and kill him by impalement. Or let him off the hook while humiliating him.