From Tyranny Wiki
Drastus is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
Red-headed commander of the Disfavored garrison at Edgering ruins, Drastus made the mistake of tangling with one of the best Vendrien swordsmen.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Welcome to Ruin: Saving Drastus requires some skill, as:
- Rushing Tyrel will earn wrath with Disfavored, as he will kill the Commander (unless you have Athletics 30 or more). →
- If you killed the Queen during the Conquest or negotiated a peaceful settlement, you can taunt him into attacking you or persuade him into giving up the knife. In both instances, he'll be slaughtered by the Disfavored.→→
- Chewing the Disfavored out for violating the promise of safety if Tyrel gave up the knife will earn Wrath with the Disfavored and Favor with the Chorus.→
- If Drastus lives, he will produce intel indicating the Vendrien guard is recruiting people for an uprising.
Inventory[edit | edit source]