Effigy is a location in Tyranny. It is visited on a Disfavored, Scarlet Chorus or Rebel run, but not on an Anarchist run.
Background[edit | edit source]
This village survived the initial destruction wrought by Kyros's Edict of Fire, but fell prey to a more insidious enemy - the wind. As embers and burning parchment scattered across the Contested Lands, wildfires erupted and devastated the region. Locals refer to the remnants of this town as Effigy due to the frequent fires seen here.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Welcome to the burning village. Check the barrel by the entrance (hidden) to find the Fatefinder and Sigil of Precise Action.
- Head onwards to find Acalia and Renata. Kill them if you're a Disfavored or Chorus ally.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Fatefinder: In a barrel by the worldmap exit to the southeast.
- Cowl of Disbelief: Carried by Renata.
- Maric's Blackened Spear: Carried by Maric.