Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Forge-Bound Iron is a quest in Tyranny.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
A shipment of iron bound for the Disfavored Camp went missing somewhere around Echocall Crossing. Isotanis, a blacksmith working in the Disfavored camp, has a suspicion it might have fallen into enemy hands. It would greatly benefit the Disfavored war effort, if they had iron to repair or forge new weapons.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Isotanis has reason to believe that the settlement near Echocall Crossing would be a good place to start looking for the missing iron. Head to the location and gain access to Echocall Village.
- Investigate the dilapitated crate near the drawbridge at the crossing and then the crate by the house nearby to figure out that Echocall is the right place.
- Enter and secure the village. After it's secured, find the central house near Old Man Nua and the fruit cart. Break the door down with Athletics 36 or Subterfuge 41.
- Check the barrels for Forge-Bound Iron Ingots. You will be confronted by the old man. You can:
- Kill him on the spot for collaborating with the insurgents.
- Press the issue. Mua will claim that he was forced to hide the ingots and Matani simply claimed what she found. At this point, you can turn him over to the Disfavored.
- Leave him be and confiscate the iron.
- Return to Isotanis.
Results[edit | edit source]
- You receive an Iron Ingot if you decide to steal from Kyros.
- Or you can turn them in for 1000 and →.