Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Forging an Alliance
Forging an Alliance
Forging an Alliance is a quest in Tyranny.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Siding with the Vendrien Guard in the Well earned you a lot of new enemies. However, your former enemies might now be your greatest allies. If you are to continue the Alliance you created with the Vendrien Guard, you will need to work with them to create order in the Tiers.
The settlement of Lethian's Crossing is home to both the Bronze Brotherhood and the Forge-Bound. Both could become valuable allies in upcoming conflicts. Travel to the base of the Sunset Spire to reach this trading hub.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Head to Lethian's Crossing. As usual, you'll run into Will and Raetommon at the Ironhaul Trail. Negotiating peaceful passage allows you to maintain your favorable standing with the Brotherhood - although you won't be able to advance the proposition of the Brotherhood throwing its lot in with you for as long as Raetommon is alive. Otherwise, it's slaughtering time.
- Enter the Crossing. If you governed the Crossing during the Conquest, wipe out the garrison present. Then find the Forge-Bound master, Zdenya.
- Zdenya can be found in the Forge-Bound foundry, known simply as the Forge. It's located east of the river on the first tier of the Moonrise District, just above the ground floor.
- Zdenya will ask you to join her on the third tier of Lethian's Crossing where she will place the Magebane Helm before she will discuss the future of the Forge-Bound.
- Once the placement is done, Eldian will ask you to confirm that the Magebane Helm actually works by entering the Oldwalls at Lethian's Crossing and watching for loosed Bane. You will receive a keystone to enter (note that with Lore 55, you can point out that Kyros' law forbids actually entering the Oldwalls, but that you'll do it for the Crossing →).
- Enter the Oldwalls using the keystone. See Lethian's Crossing Oldwalls - Antechamber for area details. For now, approach the area in front of your party. Something goes wrong and you're attacked by Bane. Return outside to Zdenya.
- Of course, nothing's as simple as that. Guardian's Return begins and your goal is to confront Raetommon. The quest completes as soon as you give chase to Raetommon.