Gravin is a character in Tyranny. He only appears if the Crossing is entered without slaughtering the Scarlet Chorus garrison.
A Forge-Bound blacksmith who has very specific tastes in entertainment, Gravin is currently prevented from enjoying the one stud in the brothel at the Crossing due to Droop Eye and Rip Throat.
||This character has other interactions.
This character offers an adjudication opportunity.
- The situation is simple: Gravin implores you to rule in his favor and get Droop Eye and Rip Throat to stop hogging the sexy merchandise.
- First, if you have Sirin, ask her to interrogate Droop Eye. It will be revealed that the two Choirmen are playing a ruthless joke on Gravin, to amuse themselves with his flailing.
- You can rule in Gravin's favor.→
- You can declare that Eye and Throat aren't sick.→
- You can bar both from using the performer, annoying poor Gravin.
- And the moment the Forge-Bound smith gets cocky, send him to the Bastard City for six months imprisonment for interrupting the Fatebinder and arguing with the ruling.