Halfways-Dead is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
A notable gang leader from the Chorus, Halfways-Dead leads the Grinning Bleeders. His curriculum vitae includes service in excellent frontline formations, such as the Broken Shits, Salty Nightmares, and Trap Gang, all of which supposedly made a name for themselves during the Conquest. He's looking to join the ranks of the Disfavored as any assignment is preferable to what the Voices of Nerat would have them do.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
Fatebinder Time: You decide whether Halfways-Dead and his gang can join up with the Disfavored
Fatebinder[edit | edit source]
- You decide whether Halfways-Dead should be given the opportunity to fight under the Disfavored.
- On one hand, Graven Ashe only permits Northerners picked by him to fight in the ranks of the phalanx. On the other, Halfways-Dead is fullways dead if he goes back to the Chorus and the Disfavored really provide everything he and his gang ever wanted out of the military.
- Abandoning the duties of a soldier is unforgivable. You can order his immediate execution.→→ You can also order Alphonsa to hunt down the rest of the gang.→→
- You can consign him to hard labor.
- Or kick him out of the military entirely with a stipulation to live his life as best he can.→ Barik likes this. Grants wrath with Bleden Mark.
- Or you can accept a bribe (75 rings) and let him train. Understandably, this pisses the Disfavored off.→