Jag is a character in Tyranny. She only appears if the Crossing is entered without slaughtering the Scarlet Chorus garrison.
Background[edit | edit source]
A Chorus fighter, currently engaged in a rather amusing drinking contest with Tippler.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
This character offers an adjudication opportunity. Yes. Really.
Fatebinder Time[edit | edit source]
- The situation: Jag and Tippler want to settle a long-standing rivalry between them, namely who has the stronger head. Problem is, they don't have an impartial judge who can determine who's left standing. You can participate and:
- Have them drink and declare Jag as the winner.
- Declare Tippler as the winner, against evidence.
- Declare whomever gives you the most money as the winner.
- Tell both of them to sod off and stop wasting your time.
Companion comments[edit | edit source]
- Your companions offer their feedback on the matter, notable comments preserved below for posterity
- Barik (if you adjudicate): "You bring such dignity to the court, Fatebinder. I'm sure that Tunon would say as much if he was here." Barik shakes his head in utter disappointment.
- Eb (if you adjudicate): "If only you spent more of your time in cases like these, deciding the shit that really, truly matters." Eb nods with a smile. "Oh I know it's a silly use of your time, but you certainly made these fools happy - and it's not often your role as a Fatebinder lets you spread good cheer."
- Lantry (if you do adjudicate): "Noted for the ages," Lantry declares with an exasperated sigh, "this... amazing contest will haunt, or rather grace the Chronicle for all time to come." With a shake of the head, Lantry finishes the last of his quill strokes, completing his minutes of the now-legendary drinking battle.
- Eb (if you refuse to adjudicate): "Well that's no fun. First we judge their drinking contest, then we suggest a wet pantaloons contest - and of course offer to adjudicate THAT..." Eb throws up her hands in exaggerated frustration. "This proper exercise of justice is entirely unsatisfying."
- Lantry (same): "Would you trouble Kyros for recipe advice? Would you hassle the Voices of Nerat for tips on milking a goat? Have some respect for authority of the Fatebinder you lousy ingrates!"