Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Livia is a character in Tyranny. She only appears if the Crossing is entered without slaughtering the Disfavored garrison.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
This character offers an adjudication opportunity.
Fatebinder Time[edit | edit source]
- The situation is rather ridiculous. The two soldiers appear after the attack on Lethian's Crossing and argue that they should be punished for cowardice and a variety of other transgressions during the siege, describing ever more elaborate scenarios that contribute to their shame.
- You can rule in either's favor and have them become the penitent.
- Declare that their crimes are irrelevant and don't qualify for punishment by the military authorities, but rather that they should atone on their own terms.
- Or have them fight a duel to determine who has the most shame - the winner being the most shameful.
- Bring Lantry and Sirin along. Just, do.