Mares is a character in Tyranny. He only appears if the Crossing is entered without slaughtering the Bronze Brotherhood garrison.
Background[edit | edit source]
A mercenary hired by Felix, a Forge-Bound blacksmith into the Oldwalls for materials, together with Evander. These rare, stable manufacturing materials would serve the Forge-Bound, while the two contractors would receive an axe made by the Forge-Bound in return; an adequate compensation. Of course, nothing's easy with the Oldwalls and the Bane involved.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
This character offers an adjudication opportunity.
Other interaction[edit | edit source]
- As per the above, these three characters are involved in a spat over the job.
- Felix explains that he sent the two out to gather the materials so that he could focus on forging and meeting the production quotas. He clarifies that he never ordered anyone to go into the Oldwalls - and that he counts on flexible interpretation of Kyros' law, as the weapons serve her war effort, even if the materials are gathered near the forbidden areas.
- Mares explains that she was gathering the materials as usual, except this time, instead of wild animals, the Scourges attacked. Without Evander's help, she would have perished.
- Evander explains that this was the first time he's fought the Bane near the Oldwalls, and that he managed to fight the monstrosities off, saving Mares. He also mentions that he did enter the Oldwalls for a moment, no longer than a minute, to sate his curiosity.
- Your decisions:
- Strip Felix of his status as a Forge-Bound for unbecoming behavior. This earns fear with Verse.
- Declare that no punishment is needed, as nobody got hurt.
- Sentence all three to menial labor for three weeks as punishment for circumventing the provisions of Kyros' law.
- Order Felix to forge an additional item of choice for both Evander and Mares as compensation.→