Mell is a character in Bastard's Wound.
Background[edit | edit source]
A young Sage from the Vellum Citadel, Mell is the Sage in charge of the wound's daily affairs. He inventories the supplies, takes census, ledgers trades, and so on and so forth. The kicker is that Mell enjoys his post as a steward and finds the responsibility thrilling. Far more than when he was a mere Citadel scribe. He's young, responsible, and respected, whereas scribes would often languish for decades before attaining the rank of a proper Sage.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Hidden Truths: Speaking to Mell ends the quest.
- The Ones Who Got Away: Mell starts the quest.
- History of the Oldwalls: Part I: Mell wants to see the return of Reef-Talon.
- Truth and Reconciliation: Talking to Mell with Lantry in the party starts the quest.
- Gambler's Ruin: Mell is suspected of rigging the bets.