Sterling Hagnon is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
A small-time merchant accosted by a coterie of Disfavored soldiers, Sterling is about to be liberated of the goods in his cart. He is a battlefield looter, reselling what he finds across the battlefield.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: General healing supplies. Also sells Hero's Insignia and the Iron Walker Helm.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
- Sterling offers one of the earliest opportunity to demonstrate the Fatebinder's authority. This includes:
- Deferring judgement to the Disfavored (earning their Favor).
- Intervening and allowing Sterling to make an argument (Loss of Favor with Disfavored). At this point, the Fatebinder can:
- Rule that his offer (mead, painkillers, and draughts) is essential for the war effort. →→
- Investigate the nature of his goods with Subterfuge or Lore 30 (Lawbreaker and Hunter backgrounds work too).
- This allows to interrogate Sterling using the Disfavored or Athletics 30. Sterling is revealed to be a battlefield looter.
- As a result, the Fatebinder can decide to:
- If Sterling is allowed to live, he will buy back junk at preferential prices and offer other odds and ends.
Inventory[edit | edit source]