|“||The whispers themselves seem to travel down the tether between you and your Spires, conducting heat that feels at times unbearable. They speak of your actions, your choices - everything that led you to this place. Your name is known, your banner recognized, your deeds reported across the Tiers and the Northern Empire alike.||„|
Stirring Visions is a quest in Tyranny.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Whatever you did in Ascension Hall in Vendrien's Well has given you the power to interact with the Spire. Before you ascended the Spire, you had a vision when the Edict broke. Understanding this vision might help you better grasp this new power you have acquired.
The teleporter that brought you to the top of the Mountain Spire at Vendrien's Well has shut off and left you stranded atop the pillar. Perhaps the strange device at its center might hold the key to activating it once again.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Interact with the Spire device. You will be granted a vision of the spires in The Tiers, indicating your next stops on the way to becoming... Someone. So your next task is to access one of the four remaining spires in Haven, Stone Sea, or Stalwart.
- To access the Ocean Spire, you need to unlock Oldwalls Breach, then travel to Blade Grave Oldwalls - East and access the Blade Grave Runic Hall, then activate it using the pattern in the gallery below.
- Find a way to the Sunset Spire. If you've already started the Crossing quest chain, you need to complete Forbidden Passage (Disfavored path) or its equivalent on other paths to access the Lethian's Crossing Runic Hall. See below for the pattern. Otherwise, simply head into the Lethian's Crossing Oldwalls - Antechamber; from there, enter the Lethian's Crossing Runic Hall.
- To activate the Aurora Spire, you need to unlock Gulfglow Oldwalls, then simply enter the runic hall.
- To activate the Dawning Spire, you need to unlock Howling Rock, then simply enter the runic hall.
- Part of the quest is finding a special rune for each of the spires that will let you activate them by replicating the pattern on the rubbing. Find special runes on the walls of Oldwalls (like at the Oldwalls Breach and the Blade Grave Oldwalls dungeon) and gather three charcoal rubbings.
- You will complete the quest once the first spire is claimed.
Patterns[edit | edit source]
Activation runes[edit | edit source]
Sunset Spire (Lethian's Crossing)
Ocean Spire (Blade Grave)
Dawning Spire (Stone Sea)
Aurora Spire (Stone Sea)