The Abyss is a location in Bastard's Wound.
Background[edit | edit source]
Water floods even the deepest passages in the Bastard's Wound Oldwalls. Only the mystic lanterns of the ancients illuminate these depths. Little sound mars the air save the moans of Sleepless and the wail of the Bane.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- You enter the area from the teleporter in the south-eastern end of the map. Approach the group before you and you'll run into Reef-Talon - or more precisely, a skirmisher accosting her. Once they spot you, they turn their sights onto you (a skirmisher, two veterans, and a juggernaut, with a beastwoman elementalist in tow). Grab the Lazu Torchkey from their corpses.
- Navigating around the area requires the use of Lazu key. Use it on beacons to activate the floor plates. The first teleporter you run across will move you to Fractured Depths.
- The next room requires the Emir torchkey to activate the floorplate and also spawns scourge.
- To reach the other side of the level, from the landing point, you need the cymo torchkey from Fractured Depths. The teleporter moves you to Darkened Hollow, where you can recover the Jadis torchkey and access the final part of the dungeon.
- Once you get the Tanza torchkey, you can open the door to the northeast and get some minor loot from the Bane and the vault. You can also activate the beacon by Lexeme and gain access to the rest of the area. The Lullaby is located to the northwest, while Reef-Talon waits to the northeast. Elyane waits in the foyer. Down the right-hand corridor is a small altar room unlocked with the Garn torchkey and minor loot.
- The final parts of the area are accessible after talking to Reef-Talon and convincing her to seek strength (opening the upper teleport room, leading to the fourth mural), while the Tanzu torchkey opens the southernmost room, near the first teleporter.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Penumbra: Given by Reef-Talon.