Wenhaver is a character in Tyranny. She only appears if the Crossing is entered without slaughtering the Scarlet Chorus garrison.
Background[edit | edit source]
Wenhaver is a woman who lost everything in the Conquest of Haven and was forced to steal to put food on her plate. She tried legitimate pursuits, but the only reliable employer in town, the Forge-Bound, turned her away when she begged Xenia for work.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
This character offers an adjudication opportunity.
Fatebinder Time[edit | edit source]
- The situation: Wenhaver, after Xenia refused to hire her for even the worst of jobs, was forced to steal from the Forge-Bound (minor supplies, dagger, iron scrap, the like) to make a living. Half Scar bought these from her, in order to gauge her potential for Scarlet Fury training. Your options:
- Punish Wenhaver for stealing from the Forge-Bound. The penalty is removal of the hand.
- Punish Xenia for driving Wenhaver to thievery (she suspected her of stealing, but didn't intervene) by three months menial labor in the foundry.
- Punish Half Scar for pawning stolen goods by stripping him of his rank.
- Sentence Wenhaver to menial labor for the Forge-Bound until she works off her debt, then send her to the Furies.
- Banish everyone from Haven for contributing to the problem.
- Dismiss everyone precisely because everyone is part of the problem and forbid them from contacting each other.