|“||Greetings, Fatebinder. I am sorry you have been drawn into this. What you've stumbled into here is merely a conflict of the changing times.||„|
Will is a character in Tyranny.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
Offers an opportunity to resolve a dispute.
Dispute[edit | edit source]
- The dispute can be resolved (if you don't want to ignore it) by:
- Paying 50 rings for Aster.→
- Ordering Will to let him through. This will fail, as Aster will turn around and leave rather than pick a fight with mercs.→
- Ordering Aster to pay up.→
- Afterwards, he will block the way further. With Loyalty 1, Barik will offer to deal with Will. Accepting his offer will also give a loyalty boost.→
- No matter what you do, if you didn't hold Lethian's Crossing, you won't be able to enter the settlement.