Wrathrot is a character in Tyranny.
A lying, scheming Horde member, who tries to off his gang boss by claiming that Dirge went into the Oldwalls. Trouble is, his lying is as blatant as his power grab.
||This character has other interactions.
This character is involved in an adjudication opportunity.
- This is an adjudication opportunity. Dirge is charged by Wrathrot with entering Oldwalls against the explicit provisions of Kyros' law. Neither has evidence to back up their claims, as Dirge claims he took the Sage down before she made it past the breach - and adds that Wrathrot's pretense of desiring justice be done is just a sham. The man just wants to seize control of his gang. He also points out that Wrathrot was in the breach with him, making them both culpable.
- You can question both to figure out the truth, pointing out that only the agents of Tunon or those operating under direct orders from Kyros can enter the Oldwalls. Questioning whether Dirge took anything from the Oldwalls allows you to seize a Sigil of Influential Domain.
- In the end, you can play with sentences:
- Give both 50 lashes for wasting your time, without bothering to investigate.→→
- Sentence Dirge to death or 50 lashes. Alternatively, you can extort him for 500 rings (lying that's the payment or 15 years of hard labor).→
- Or sentence Wrathrot for being a lying, scheming piece of Beast crap. If you first state you will sentence Dirge, but then switch to Wrathrot, Bleden Mark enjoys that. Then you can sentence Wrathrot to losing two fingers, a fine of 300 rings (he doesn't want to spend 3 years doing hard labor), or use Subterfuge 39 and kill him by impalement. Or let him off the hook while humiliating him.