Xenia is a character in Tyranny. She only appears if the Crossing is entered without slaughtering the Scarlet Chorus garrison.
Background[edit | edit source]
A Forge-Bound smith currently dealing with a thief, Wenhaver. Cold-hearted, despite being bound to the fiery forge.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character has other interactions.||
This character offers an adjudication opportunity.
Fatebinder Time[edit | edit source]
- The situation: Wenhaver, after Xenia refused to hire her for even the worst of jobs, was forced to steal from the Forge-Bound (minor supplies, dagger, iron scrap, the like) to make a living. Half Scar bought these from her, in order to gauge her potential for Scarlet Fury training. Your options:
- Punish Wenhaver for stealing from the Forge-Bound. The penalty is removal of the hand.
- Punish Xenia for driving Wenhaver to thievery (she suspected her of stealing, but didn't intervene) by three months menial labor in the foundry.
- Punish Half Scar for pawning stolen goods by stripping him of his rank.
- Sentence Wenhaver to menial labor for the Forge-Bound until she works off her debt, then send her to the Furies.
- Banish everyone from Haven for contributing to the problem.
- Dismiss everyone precisely because everyone is part of the problem and forbid them from contacting each other.